Master Suite with Morning Kitchen
About This Plan
- Few homes compare to this grand Mediterranean-style, two-story luxury house plan featuring stately columns and arched windows.
- Dramatic arches, columns and a clean stucco exterior give this home a unique appeal.
- The centerpiece of this design is a magnificent parlor with twin-curved staircases that are sure to impress as invitees move from the foyer into the vaulted-ceiling living room where a fireplace adds to the ambience.
- A large island kitchen complete with butler's pantry and eating bar opens to the family room, menu desk and breakfast nook make this the ultimate center of activity. It is surrounded by an array of covered patios.
- A secluded master suite comes complete with an exercise room, large walk-in closets and a morning kitchen.
- Other features include bedrooms with balconies, a large billiard room, spacious, raised ceilings, additional storage areas and a guest suite with a private entrance.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,211 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,291 sq. ft.
- Entry: 80 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 871 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 7
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 86' 1"
- Depth: 109' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 671 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss