Master Up Modern House Plan with One Car Garage
About This Plan
- A mixed material exterior, deep eaves on the roof and a block-like form over the garage - that is the master suite - combine to create a dynamic modern house plan.
- The living area is wide open and you enjoy front-to-back views as soon as you step in off the covered entry porch.
- The C-shaped kitchen has a raised bar top perfect for a few stools and casual eating or conversation with the cook.
- A covered porch in back is accessible from the dining room giving you al fresco eating opportunities.
- Upstairs, a loft looks down upon the living room. The master is situated towards the front and a second bedroom is located in back. The third bedroom on the main floor could be used as an office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 123 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 54 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 4"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 322 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick