Master Up Modern with Outdoor Living Area
About This Plan
- Beautiful detailing on the outside carries through on the inside as well in this Northwest home.
- Wonderful sightlines start right at the front door, thanks to the open layout.
- Sliding glass doors in both the dining room and great room lead to a covered outdoor living area.
- The large island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space as well as seating for five.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms including the master with huge walk-in closet await as well as a laundry room and a bonus room . The bonus room is included in the total living area.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23806JD. Get a 3-car garage with house plan 23506JD, 23507JD and 23630JD (side-load).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,714 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,862 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 820 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss