Contemporary 5-Bed House Plan with Second-Level Master Bed
About This Plan
- An eye-catching exterior on this contemporary house plan intrigues the passerby, while an endearing front porch welcomes guests.
- The main level consists of the common living spaces, along with a bedroom which is perfect for guests.
- An open layout connects the great room, kitchen, and dining area, with a centered island anchoring the space. The covered porch completes the square design and encourages outdoor living.
- Upstairs, discover a light-filled master bedroom through french doors. The master bath boasts a freestanding tub, oversized shower, and an expansive walk-in closet with a dresser island and access to the second-level laundry room.
- A large play room sits between two bedrooms that share a full bath, and another bedroom includes a full bathroom.
- A lengthy, 4-car tandem garage attaches to the left of the home, with access to a mudroom with a built-in bench.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23577JD. Get a 3-car garage with house plan 23506JD, 23507JD and 23630JD (side-load).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,873 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 891 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss