Visually Appealing Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Clean, straight lines add a Contemporary feel to this Northwest house plan.
- The use of mixed materials on the exterior and transom windows makes the home visually appealing.
- With five bedrooms plus a bonus room, the home is ideal for large families.
- Even the three car garage is over-sized with room for bikes and storage at one end.
- The front part of the house holds a den and a private guest bedroom suite while the rear of the home is the main living area, all open concept.
- The huge kitchen island has seating for five people and the sink faces the great room fireplace so you can have a view while you cook.
- Sliding glass doors open to the outdoor covered porch.
- On the second floor, the laundry room is easily accessible to all four bedrooms on this level.
- Bonus space - factored into the total living figure - gives you even more room to enjoy.
- Related Plans: Get alternate 3-car versions with house plans 23506JD and 23507JD. Get a 4-car tandem garage with house plans 23577JD and 23806JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,862 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,906 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss