Mid-Century Modern Multi-Generational House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This Contemporary house plan with shed roof lines is designed for multi-generational living and has a full in-law suite on the ground floor.
- The sloping lot configuration has the main floor rising up to sit flat in back.
- 10' high ceilings expand the upper main living area and the open layout allows for wonderful views.
- There are two bedrooms on the upper level and one on the ground floor that has two living rooms and the laundry room.
- There's plenty of room for a pool and lots of sliding glass doors to get you outdoors quick.
Finished Ground Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,808 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,536 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 43' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 325 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss