Mid-Century Modern Ranch with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Dramatic roof lines enhance the exterior of this Mid-Century Modern Ranch home plan, which features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- The central great room and kitchen are flanked by a formal dining area and den (or home office), all completely open to one another.
- Easily navigate around the island kitchen that encourages family and friends to gather.
- The master suite enjoys rearward views and a barn door reveals two sinks in the ensuite and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms, including a guest suite, complete the layout.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a drop zone and laundry room.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plan 737030LVL and 737032LVL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,087 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss