Modern A-frame with Ladder-accessible Third Story loft
About This Plan
- This modern A-frame offers the simplicity of form with with jaw-dropping looks. Put this by a lake, in the mountains, or wherever you want to escape to and you'll be sure to enjoy your time spent on the front and back decks and inside.
- A bench greets you when you enter the front door and a closet is there to help prevent clutter from spreading. Doors to either side take you to two main floor bedrooms.
- Go down the hall and you'll find yourself in the towering open living space unifying the living/dining room and the kitchen under a vaulted ceiling. Windows in back are designed to maximize your views.
- Stairs take you to the second floor where two more bedrooms await as well as a lounge area with views to below. Note the ladder in the lounge area. That takes you to a 239 square foot third floor loft with views to the back and below.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 270046AF and 270048AF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 419 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 239 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 722 sq. ft.
- Deck: 532 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 20 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick