3-Bed Modern A-Frame with Ladder-Accessible 3rd Floor Loft
About This Plan
- This modern A-frame offers the simplicity of form with with jaw-dropping looks. Put this by a lake, in the mountains, or wherever you want to escape to and you'll be sure to enjoy your time spent on the front and back decks and inside.
- Step in off the 5'-deep front porch and find yourself in the foyer with a bench and a coat closet to help minimize clutter from spreading into the home. Doors on yuor left and right take you to two bedrooms.
- Go down the hall and you'll find yourself in the towering open living space unifying the living/dining room and the kitchen under a vaulted ceiling. Windows in back are designed to maximize your views. The back wall opens up giving you access to a 14'-deep deck.
- Stairs take you to the second floor with the largest bedroom in the home and a lounge area that overlooks the living area below. A ladder by the top of the stairs takes you to the area takes you to the 239 square foot third floor loft that overlooks the space below and has views out the back windows.
- Related Plans: Get alternate configurations with house plans 270047AF and 270048AF.
Third Level - Loft
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,343 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 419 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 239 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 722 sq. ft.
- Deck: 532 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 20 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick