Modern Hill Country Retreat
About This Plan
- Transom windows bring lots of extra light into this four bedroom Hill Country retreat.
- Double doors off the foyer swing open to reveal a large study with a front facing window.
- An open layout in the main living area combines the cooking, eating and living spaces.
- A spacious master suite takes up almost the whole right side of the home and has a large master walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected bathroom while bedroom 2 has a private bathroom.
- Every bedroom has a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,680 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 445 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss