Modern House Plan Under 4200 Square Feet with Flex Rooms and Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Oversized windows on this Modern Northwest house plan create an interior that is filled with natural light.
- The centrally located great room hosts a grand fireplace and views that overlook the 17'6" by 16' covered deck. Two islands anchor the adjacent kitchen, and a formal dining room provides enough space for a large table.
- Large service areas help accommodate busy families and a flex room on the main level provides the perfect guest suite, den, or home office.
- Upstairs, discover four bedrooms surrounding a bonus room that opens to a balcony. The master suite spoils the homeowner with a wet room in the ensuite, dressing area, and pass-thru closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Gain a fifth bedroom, home theatre, and rec room with a wet bar when you finish the lower level as designed; an additional 1,559 square feet of living space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,975 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,209 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,559 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 849 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 5" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss