Modern House Plan with Separate Apartment
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This unique Modern house plan comes with stacked porches on both floors.
- In the main house, choose from two bedrooms and a den or three bedrooms.
- The dining area juts out and gets the benefits of windows on three sides so you can dine with beautiful views.
- A wood stove warms the living room and dining area and even the big kitchen beyond.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the porches on either side of the eating area.
- Upstairs, both bedrooms also get a private porch with a shared sitting room between the bedrooms.
- The two-story apartment lies on the other side of the garage and is self-contained with a private entrance, living room, bathroom and second floor bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,528 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 156 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 78 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side