Modern Mountain Beauty with Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This breathtaking, modern mountain house plan features flat and sloped roof lines with thick overhangs supported by steel beams, an arched front porch with a metal roof, and a stucco and stone exterior with weather wood accents.
- A wrap-around front porch invites you inside and a spacious entry leads directly into the great room. Exposed beams and a warm fireplace with surrounding built-ins provides a rustic element, and the attached dining room provides a sliding door to the back, covered patio.
- The U-shaped kitchen boasts a large, central island, and a spacious prep pantry with a sink and second dishwasher.
- Privately situated to the right of the home, sits the master bedroom, across from a quiet study. The luxurious master boasts a tray ceiling, corner fireplace, and sliding doors to the back patio. The ensuite includes two vanities, a standalone tub, oversized shower with two shower heads, an a grand walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom suite, on the other side of the home, includes a 4-fixture bathroom. The nearby, 3-car garage includes a storage bay and enters into a mudroom with laundry facilities.
- Maximize flexibility with the optional lower level, which features a grand recreation room with a fireplace and wet bar, a study, gym, flex space, and guest bedroom with access to the full bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a multi-generational with a 1-bedroom section with its own kitchen with house plan 95099RW.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,891 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,891 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,910 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,192 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 699 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 6"
- Depth: 60' 3"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12