Modern Northwest House Plan with 3rd Floor Loft and Rooftop Patio
About This Plan
- At just under 3,000 square feet, this Modern Northwest house plan features three stories of living space, as well as a finished basement.
- The main level consists of an open great room, dining nook, and kitchen, complete with a sun deck and mudroom that leads to the double garage with a 16' by 8' overhead door.
- Three bedrooms are located on the second level, including the master suite with a deluxe ensuite and walk-in closet with a dresser island and access to the laundry room.
- The third-level loft provides a flexible space for all to enjoy and boasts a wet bar, powder bath, and sun deck for the best views.
- On the lower level, a rec / media area connects to a bedroom and full bath. Dedicated storage space can also be found in the basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,864 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 669 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,447 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 388 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss