Gorgeous Craftsman House Plan with Optional Bonus Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Promoting open living spaces, this floor plan provides abundant areas to enjoy the views and elegantly blends outdoor and indoor living spaces. The curving rear deck and covered porch with fireplace capture the essence of what it means to embrace the great outdoors.
- Upon entry into the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests.
- With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The breakfast room and kitchen are centrally-located promoting easy flow throughout the home. Generous mud and laundry rooms are nearby giving you ample storage space.
- The master suite accesses the rear porch. Two more bedrooms are located across the home and share a bath.
- Get a private second floor guest suite by finishing the optional bonus space above the three car garage.
- Plan Series Summary: With so many versions of this plan, we put together this friendly Facebook graphic summary you can see here.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,621 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 7"
- Depth: 80' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms