Mountain Home Plan with Three Master Suites
About This Plan
- A big vaulted covered front porch is topped with wood trim on this Northwest house plan.
- In back, you get an even bigger porch that is easily reached by double doors in the dining area or through the mud room.
- This house is full of charming details like the curved window seat set in a bay and a laundry chute.
- Each of the three master suites has a giant walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Suite 2 on the upper floor also gets a sitting area.
- The upstairs bedrooms each have a door to a vaulted covered balcony too.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the bay window in the dining room with house plan 68400VR. Get a wraparound porch with house plan 68660VR. G. Get an alternate floor plan with 2 beds with house plan 68561VR (2,065 sq. ft.). Get an alternate exterior with house plan 68656VR. Get an attached 2-car garage and 4 beds with house plan 68458VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Storage: 14 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 627 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick