Multi-Generational Home Plan with Lower-level Apartment
About This Plan
- A modernized exterior compliments the smart floor plan of this Multi-Generational two-story home plan that delivers a lower-level apartment with exterior access, a full kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms, and a laundry closet.
- A covered veranda welcomes you into the main level with a powder bath and home office to the right. The combined great room / kitchen / dining nook can be found a few steps further with access to a rear deck.
- The elongated kitchen island offers a flush eating bar and a pass-through pantry seamlessly connects to the mudroom.
- Four bedrooms reside upstairs, including the owner suite with a wet room and walk-in closet in the ensuite. Two of the family bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- A rec / exercise room and dedicated storage space downstairs completes the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,549 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,438 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 6"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss