Narrow Lot Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Nested gables, a covered front entry, stucco finish and a smart-looking garage make this Florida-style house plan shine.
- Integrated furniture in the hallway of the main entry is just one of the many well-thought out features of this design.
- A beautifully bright and open kitchen, dining room and family room with a fireplace and access to the patio create a great flow. The covered patio is perfect for outdoor living.
- The master suite features a two walk-in closets plus a pampered private bathroom. It also has access to the covered patio.
- The front of the house plan showcases two secondary bedrooms and a shared bath.
- A one-car garage protects you from the elements as you return to your beautiful narrow lot house plan.
- Related Plans: For a Craftsman exterior see house plan 21938DR.
- Also see these related narrow lot house plans - 21526DR, 21657DR and 21659DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss