New American House Plan with Master Suite with Covered Balcony
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The front entry of this New American house plan soars two stories with a maximum ceiling height of almost 20'. Throughout the rest of the home you'll enjoy 9' ceilings.
- Off the foyer a home office gives you a quiet space to work or study.
- The kitchen area, dining room and living room are all located in the rear. With pocket doors open in the family room you have full home-wide views in back. The family room also features a fireplace and built-ins.
- A covered deck off the dining room gives you a place to eat al fresco or to create an outdoor living room.
- Upstairs, the master suite features its own covered balcony. It also has a large walk-in closet and five fixture bath. Two bedrooms share a bath.
- A play room or fourth bedroom is located between the master and secondary bedrooms. Storage space above the garage is a plus.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 22560DR and 21652DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,422 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,259 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss