New American Ranch Home Plan with Master Suite with Direct Laundry Access
About This Plan
- Enjoy one level living in this 4 bedroom house plan with a split bedroom layout. The exterior has a blend of board and batten, clapboard, brick and decorative wood brackets in the gable peaks.
- The home features an open plan with the large master suite having a walk-in closet and 10' tray ceiling with views to the back. There is direct access to the laundry room from the master bathroom, a great convenience.
- The foyer leads you to the large great room which is open to the kitchen and has rear porch access. The room has 10' ceilings and those drop down to 9' in the kitchen and dining area. A large island - 3'8" by 7' - gives you space for casual seating and prep space.
- Three bedrooms are clustered on the left side of the home and they share a bath. Bed 4 could be repurposed as a home office if needed.
- The family entry off the garage has lockers helping you control clutter and the large utility room gives you more space.
- There are two porches that combined give you 227 square feet of covered outdoor space to enjoy.
- The roof is stick framed with an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51787HZ, 51703HZ, 11767HZ and 11768HZ.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- Storage: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 227 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 61 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick