New American Ranch Plan with Pocket Office and Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- Metal roof accents and flat rain awnings add a modern touch to the exterior of this New American Ranch.
- The family room opens to the kitchen in the center of this home with a cathedral ceiling lending a cohesive element. The eating area protrudes from the rear elevation and offers access to a 251 sq ft porch.
- The primary suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for privacy purposes and features a walk-in closet and 4-fixture ensuite with a shortcut to the laundry room.
- Two family bedrooms line the left side of the home, separated by a full bath. A flex room sits across the hall and a pocket office just off the kitchen provides natural light.
- The forward-facing garage is considerate of smaller lots and opens into a mudroom with a coat closet and built-in bench.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42105DB.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,176 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 251 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12