New American Transitional Home Plan with Home Office and Flex Space
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation adds character and curb appeal to this New American Transitional home plan, complete with stacked front porches offering a friendly welcoming.
- Step inside to find a home office to the right of the foyer, and a combined great room, dining area, and kitchen. The kitchen's island provides a flush eating bar and a pass-through pantry that connects with the mudroom.
- Escape to the partially-covered deck when entertaining and enjoy the outdoors. A pass-through counter keeps the deck connected with the kitchen.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a flex space and bonus room that expands onto the front balcony. The master bedroom features an ensuite with 5-fixtures, a walk-in closet, and access to the laundry room.
- The fun continues in the lower level with its game / family room with wet bar, exercise room, and fourth bedroom.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,418 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss