One-level Craftsman with Option to Finish Basement
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Timber-framed gables, tapered columns, and stone accents add to the classic curb appeal provided by this one-level Craftsman home plan.
- The spacious family room is crowned by an elegant coffered ceiling and seamlessly connects to the kitchen and dining area, or enjoy dining outdoors on the screened porch with a vaulted ceiling.
- The well-appointed kitchen hosts an eat-at island and corner pantry, while a nearby study offers a quiet space to work or relax.
- The master suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for privacy purposes and boasts a pass-thru closet that links to the laundry room.
- Gain 1,720 in living space when you finish the lower level, which includes two bedrooms with a Jack-and-Jill bath, hobby and gathering rooms, and plenty of dedicated storage space.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 77' 3"
- Max ridge height: 10' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 604 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick