One-story Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This one-story, Craftsman house plan features a private master bedroom, screened porch, and oversized 4-car garage. This design is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Step inside to find a large and open great room straight ahead. A four-paneled glass door leads to the rear screened porch, while three columns help to define the space.
- The adjoining kitchen connects to the dining room to allow for easy conversation when entertaining. The kitchen's prep island offers plenty of workspace, and a walk-in pantry is conveniently located nearby.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the design with a walk-in closet that accesses the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found across the home, separated by a compartmentalized bath with two vanities.
- The 4-car garage is extra long for additional storage space and includes a rear-facing overhead door for lawn equipment. A powder bath inside the mudroom helps with easy exits in the morning.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,321 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 232 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1852 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss