One Story House Plan with Three Exterior Options
About This Plan
- This great open floor plan has much to offer and comes in three exterior options.
- The beautiful trayed ceiling and cozy gas logs make the great room a favorite place to relax in.
- The kitchen offers a raised bar and island peninsula for entertaining.
- The master suite offers all the amenities that one would want, including a large whirlpool tub, seperate shower, enclosed toilet, dual sinks, and a large walk in closet. The second bath is oversized and has dual sinks.
- This plan has everything a family could ask for.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see these house plans - 11714HZ and 11716HZ.
Optional Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Storage: 39 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 39' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick