Outdoor Space Up and Down
About This Plan
- Covered lanais and second floor balconies on this magnificent Mediterranean house plan offer your family lots of outdoor living spaces to enjoy.
- The interior feels huge thanks to the open floor plan that gives you amazing sightlines.
- Upscale amenities include a wet bar, wine room, outdoor kitchen and spectacular ceiling treatments.
- Even the kitchen has a stunning coffered ceiling plus expansive views of the dinette and family room with its wall of built-ins.
- The master suite is top of the line with a huge amount of space, windows everywhere and two large walk-in closets.
- An opulent master bathroom has a big soaking tub as the focal point backed by a giant curved walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, bedroom 2 has a private balcony and faces the front of the home.
- Bedroom 4 features double doors that open right onto the upstairs balcony and all three bedrooms share the loft space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,253 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- Entry: 76 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 564 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 652 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 4"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1002 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss