Phenomenal Farmhouse with Optional Finished Attic
About This Plan
- This phenomenal farmhouse, exclusive to Architectural Designs, boasts a spacious front porch nearly 15 feet deep. The corresponding back porch is screened to eliminate bugs and includes a fireplace.
- Once inside, pocket doors offer the dining room privacy when needed, and a butler's pantry provides access to the kitchen. The open floor plan combines the family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook, creating an ideal space for family gatherings.
- Discover a game room on the main level for the whole family to enjoy.
- A flex space greets you at the top of the stairs, and the largest of the bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner. The en suite features a 4-fixture bath with a pass-through closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms are located on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes access to a full bath.
- The optional attic space can be finished, boosting living space by 529 square feet, and includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,934 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,060 sq. ft.
- Attic: 529 sq. ft.
- Entry: 441 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 38' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Attic 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss