Prairie Style House Plan with Two-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- Two-story ceilings rise up in the foyer and great room of this Prairie style house plan, adding a dramatic touch.
- Special amenities include a bright and airy sun room, built-ins that flank the great room fireplace and a giant hidden walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- There's also a cozy computer nook that's ideal as a homework spot for the kids.
- Although the kitchen comes with lots of counter space, a big island adds to the storage and work space.
- The master suite is located on the first floor and boasts a lovely tray ceiling and an enormous walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room through pocket doors.
- Two big bedrooms on the second floor share loft space and views of the great room and foyer through open rails in the hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 862 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 8"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1280 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss