Richly Detailed Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- You can tell right away from the richly detailed exterior, that this Craftsman house plan is very special.
- And that feeling continues as you enter the home through the vaulted foyer where both the great room and the covered outdoor living area are also vaulted.
- Interior columns keep the living space open and built-ins enhance your storage options.
- A huge island in the kitchen has seating for four and there's extra storage in the walk-in pantry.
- Send the kids to play in the vaulted great room where the noise can be muted by closing the double doors.
- Or let them hang out in the second floor bonus room with its attached loft area.
- The master bedroom gets a fireplace of its own and double doors to an outdoor patio.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,335 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,005 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 130' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1986 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss