4 Bed Craftsman with Dynamic Floor Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An angled 4-car tandem garage, decorative timber trusses and a vaulted covered entry greet you to this 4 bed Craftsman house plan with a dynamic floor plan.
- The vaulted foyer opens to the vaulted great room and is flanked by the den and dining room. The vaulted ceiling continues to the outdoor living area.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for three and is open to the bright breakfast nook. That in turn is open to the vaulted game room.
- The master suite has access to the patio through French doors and its own fireplace.
- A great feature is the bonus room with loft and full bath over the garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,335 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,005 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 130' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1986 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss