Rugged Modern Farmhouse with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This split bed farmhouse plan has a rugged appearance with a broad, welcoming front porch. Step inside and you are greeted by an open floor plan with views extending across the vaulted living room to the covered patio in back.
- The kitchen has a conveniently located walk-in pantry and an island with casual seating.
- A secluded master suite awaits homeowners and offers double doors to the rear patio, a luxurious master bathroom and a giant walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- Two sets of double doors take you out to the enormous rear covered patio with lots of space for entertaining.
- Across the home, two bedrooms each have their own bathrooms.
- A bonus room over the garage gives you expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 64460SC, 64462SC and 64464SC. Build on a rear-sloping lot with house plan 64471SC. Get a front-facing garage with house plan 64466SC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,593 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 645 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 325 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss