Rustic Appeal with Country Front Porch
1 - 4
About This Plan
- This is a charming, rustic mountain home plan with a country front porch and a detached garage with storage. The breezeway gives you flexibility in placing this on your site.
- On the side and rear you will find a deck and screened porch with a fireplace to help you enjoy the views.
- The interior showcases an "open, but separate" floor plan that provides lots of light and allows for great views.
- The vaulted family room has built-ins and a fireplace and it opens to the rear deck and the kitchen with generous cabinet space.
- The breakfast area features loads of windows and gets great natural light. It has both screened porch and open deck access.
- The master suite is roomy and features 2 walk-in closets, separate vanities and a separate tub and shower.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the family room and provides a nice office space.
- Downstairs on the terrace level, there is plenty of light and room for a large rec room and 3 additional bedrooms and 2 baths.
- The main pitch is 9:12 and the second pitch is 4:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,405 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 297 sq. ft.
- Storage: 153 sq. ft.
- Deck: 284 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 171 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 41' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick