Rustic Farmhouse with Optional Finished Lower Level and Bonus
3.5 - 6.5
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A wide front porch wraps around the front of this delightful and Rustic Craftsman house plan.
- The huge open floor plan inside is just what today's families are looking for.
- The kitchen has a conveniently located walk-in pantry and an island with casual seating.
- A secluded master suite awaits homeowners and offers double doors to the rear patio, and luxurious master bathroom and a giant walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- Two sets of double doors take you out to the enormous rear covered patio with lots of space for entertaining.
- The home comes with an optional third garage bay, optional bonus space over the garage and a whole optional lower level that gives you an extra 2,444 square feet if finished.
- Related Plans: Get a modern farmhouse exterior and Jack and Jill bath with house plan 64460SC; Get a side-entry garage with house plan 64462SC; Get a partial stone exterior with house plan 64464SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Bonus Over Garage
Optionally Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,593 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 645 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,630 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss