Rustic Split Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan with Vaulted Family Room and Rear Porch
About This Plan
- Rustic detailing enhances the exterior of this attractive split bedroom Craftsman house plan. Decorative brackets add character to the gables and a decorative shed dormer with exposed rafter tails above the front porch adds to the curb appeal.
- Inside, columns instead of walls are used to provide support, giving the home an airy feel with its wonderful sightlines.
- The stunning vaulted and beamed ceiling of the family room carries out onto the rear porch too.
- The split bedroom layout works well giving the master suite its privacy. Homeowners get pampered with tray ceilings in both the bedroom and the large sitting room that opens to the rear porch. Even the master bathroom is vaulted and there's a window seat in the huge walk-in closet.
- Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plans: Get an additional garage with house plans 68404VR and 68757VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,371 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 661 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick