Scandinavian-inspired 4 Bed Contemporary Home Plan
About This Plan
- This contemporary 4-bed house plan is influenced by Scandinavian design and gives you 2,630 square feet of living spread across the main floor and the basement.
- Step inside from the unique covered entryway and find yourself in a closed vestibule with a walk-in style mudroom and bench. From there, you access the open concept space including the kitchen, dining room and living room. A pantry and a large island are located in the kitchen.
- The living room has a 10' raised ceiling with decorative false beams. The rest of the main floor has 9' ceilings.
- The main bedroom is located in front and has a large walk-in closet and shares the main floor bathroom with Bed 2.
- Sliding doors on the back wall of the dining room take you to the 11'4 '' by 12' covered porch.
- Downstairs, two bedrooms occupy the right portion of the floor and share a bath. This leaves the left portion of the basement open front to back and gives you a large space to use as a family or rec room. Laundry and storage complete the basement layout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,630 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss