Simplified 3-Bed Rugged Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A maintenance-free brick and stone exterior gives an edge to this rugged 3-bed, one-story ranch home plan.
- The huge open great room combines the kitchen, dining area and family room with an angled fireplace.
- The vaulted porch in back is great for entertaining and has a fireplace.
- On the left side of the home, the master suite is a world of its own with a deluxe master bathroom and two walk-in closets.
- On the opposite side of the home, two family bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68638VR (2,709 sq. ft.) and 68663VR (3,012 sq. ft.). Get a bonus room over the garage with house plans 68429VR (2,700 sq. ft.) and 68487VR (both 2,700 sq. ft.), 68507VR (2,782 sq. ft.) and 68646VR (3,500 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,820 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 613 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 812 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick