Sleek Contemporary 2 Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- This sleek 2 bedroom contemporary house plan has a footprint ideal for higher density developments (38 ft. wide by 50 ft. deep with attached 14 ft. x 21'4" ft. garage).
- A sleek contemporary roofline (truss framed) and a facade of brick and wood results in a contemporary yet timeless look. Inside, an open floor plan is oriented toward the back yard for privacy.
- This house plan offers lots of amenities such as the 5 foot wide entry closet, direct garage access, generous kitchen with island and excellent storage. The activities areas boast ample windows.
- Two good size bedrooms share a bathroom complete with bath and separate shower. A laundry closet provides a privacy screen to the bedrooms and convenience where it is needed
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 22333DR (1,283 sq. ft.).
- For an alternate version, see house plan 22334DR (1,225 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 338 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss