Small 2-Bed Cottage Home Plan with Lofted Master Suite
About This Plan
- Although compact in size, this 2-bedroom, tiny home plan features loads of curb appeal and character.
- The rear wall of windows in the open living space matches the gabled roofline, filling the interior with natural lighting.
- The full-size kitchen provides all of the standard amenities, along with an eating bar at the cooktop island.
- The main-level bedroom offers access to a full bath, while the neighboring mud / laundry room welcomes you inside from a covered porch.
- The master bedroom consumes the second level and includes a private deck, attic storage access, and attached bath.
- Related Plan: Get a walkout basement with house plan 67765MG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 269 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 13 on 12