Southern Coastal Home Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- This Southern Coastal home plan features a 2-car, tandem garage on either side of the foyer.
- Take the square-shaped staircase, or elevator, to find an open-concept living space that merges the great room with the eat-in kitchen.
- A deep-bowl sink in the kitchen overlooks the dining area, and beyond to the covered lanai, while a quiet study nearby provides a space to read or get some work done.
- The master suite is located on the main level and includes french doors to the back porch. Two walk-in closets and a spacious bathroom with 5 fixtures complete the homeowner's oasis.
- Upstairs, discover a second master suite, along with the third bedroom, surrounding a generous den that extends onto a covered balcony.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,810 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,391 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,165 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 612 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 469 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 3221 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss