Southern House Plan with Stacked Porches and an Upstairs Home Office
About This Plan
- Tall columns and stacked porches give this house plan great curb appeal. Arched dormers and window shutters give the home a balanced facade.
- The living room and kitchen are open to each other and the formal dining room is located separately off the foyer.
- The beautiful kitchen comes with a side porch, walk-in pantry, a big island and a window by the sink that overlooks the back porch.
- A second side porch on the left side of the home brings you into the laundry room and has a door to the master walk-in closet.
- The bay window in the master bedroom carves out a cozy sitting area.
- On the second floor, there's a home office and a big family room that opens up to the second floor covered porch. Both bedrooms on this level have a walk-in closet.
Main Level Overview
2nd Floor Overview
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,118 sq. ft.
- Attic: 162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 911 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 1"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0" Attic 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12