Spacious, Open Living Area
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Dramatic shed rooflines give this Northwest home a Contemporary look.
- Inside, a big foyer greets you with views of the den straight ahead.
- Pocket doors close the den off when you want peace and quiet.
- The main living area is one huge, open space so you can always feel a part of the action no matter which room you are in.
- Sliding glass doors and folding doors open to a covered outdoor living area.
- Right off the garage entry, you have two wonderful walk-in coat closets, bench area and half bath.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor along with a handy laundry room right where most of your laundry needs are.
- The huge bonus room is placed over the garage so noise won't disturb any rooms below.
- Related Plans: Get a 2 car garage and remove the guest suite with house plans 23544JD (3,325 sq. ft.) and 23608JD..
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,565 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available