Spacious, Open Living Area
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Angled wooden columns support the roof overhangs in a unique splayed fashion give this house plan extra flair.
- Inside, a big foyer greets you with views of the den straight ahead.
- Pocket doors close the den off when you want peace and quiet.
- The main living area is one huge, open space so you can always feel a part of the action no matter which room you are in.
- The great room has great views to the back and there are sliding doors to the outdoor living room giving you even great viewing options.
- The kitchen has commanding views to the great room, dining room and outdoor living room. The island has seating for four and there is a large walk-in pantry. Unloading groceries is made simple with garage access steps away through the family foyer.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor along with a handy laundry room right where most of your laundry needs are.
- The huge bonus room is placed over the garage so noise won't disturb any rooms below. It is figured into the total living area figures.
- Related Plans: Swap locations of the great room and kitchen with house plan 23544JD.
- Get a 3 car garage with a guest suite above with house plan 23546JD (3,770 sq. ft).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss