Splendid Country Farmhouse Home Plan
About This Plan
- This splendid Country house plan offers spacious covered porches front and back so you can take advantage of outdoor living.
- Tall ceilings make the home feel larger and the windows in the shed dormer fill the living area with natural light.
- Two walk-in pantries near the large mud room work for food storage as well as pots and pans.
- The split bedroom layout is ideal for creating a private master suite that is set off by itself.
- Two other family bedrooms share a hall bathroom on the other side of the home.
- The two-car garage is attached with a covered walkway.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 28917JJ (1,815 sq. ft.), 28915JJ (2,059 sq. ft.) and 28938JJ (2,238 sq. ft.). Get a more economical-to-build version with house plan 28939JJ (1,662 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,667 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 465 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 5"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick