Split-bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with 11'-Deep Rear Deck
About This Plan
- A steeply-pitched metal roof tops this Modern Farmhouse plan with a split-bedroom layout and 11'-deep rear deck ready for entertaining.
- Transom windows above the open living space provides additional access to natural light. A fireplace framed by builtins anchors the right wall, while a kitchen island on the left creates an easy flow.
- The homeowner's wing consumes the right side of the home and includes a forward-facing office with access to the master bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 line the left side of the design and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Cubbies in the 3-car garage combine with the mudroom's storage to provide plenty of space for shoes and outdoor gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12