Split Bedroom Country Design with Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- This split-bedroom country design provides privacy for the master suite by placing the two family bedrooms and a full bath in a separate wing on the other side of the house plan.
- Open and airy, the central core consists of a formal dining room, a great room with a vaulted ceiling and a corner fireplace, a breakfast room and a well-equipped kitchen. Featured in the kitchen are a pantry closet, an angled eating bar and direct access to the covered porch in front.
- A walk-in closet, corner whirlpool tub, glassed-in shower and linen closet are included in the master bath.
- Next to the laundry, the kids' nook has a handy built-in bench.
- Related Plans: Get more rooom plus a bonus room with house plan 5987ND. Get alternate versions with house plans 70661MK, 5989ND, 59545ND and 59569ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,813 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick