Stately 2-Bed Contemporary House Plan with Loft
About This Plan
- Brick, concrete, and natural wood siding adorn the exterior of this contemporary, 2-bedroom house plan. A two-story, living room provides a feeling of grandeur upon entering.
- The spacious, main level provides two living rooms allowing guests to spread out when entertaining. Large, modern windows provide plenty of natural light. Ample workspace in the kitchen, due in part by an oversized island, helps the chef in the house get creative.
- Upstairs, an office in the loft overlooks one of the main-floor, living rooms.
- Your second-level, master suite sits adjacent the laundry room, and pocket doors within lead to a 5-fixture, master bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms are separated by a 4-fixture bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,639 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss