Stunning 5-Bed New American House Plan with Game Room
About This Plan
- This stunning, one-level design offers a centralized, shared living space, along with the perfect separation between the master suite and the secondary bedrooms. The U-shape provides a natural space for a pool, beyond the back covered porch.
- The heart of the home boasts an open floor plan with a grand vaulted ceiling, and the large kitchen includes a breakfast nook. Enjoy the outdoor kitchen during warmer seasons, or the outdoor fireplace once it turns cold.
- Pocket doors off the kitchen lead to an intimate dining room for more formal meals, and a grand walk-in pantry sits behind the kitchen, next to the laundry room.
- The left wing of the home includes four bedrooms; two with their own bath, and two that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. At the end of the hall, vaulted ceilings sit above a large game room with access to the backyard.
- Discover an office and the master bedroom to the right of the home. The luxurious master bathroom features a standalone tub between two vanities, a private toilet room, and a large walk-in closet.
- Maintain order in the 3-stall garage with the attached storage room, perfect for yard tools.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,935 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,528 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 8"
- Depth: 94' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached, Detached
- Area: 975 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 On 12; 6 on
- Framing Type: Stick