Stunning Craftsman with Bold Trim and Columns
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This grand Craftsman home has a light-filled loft filled with windows on the second floor that makes you want to grab a good book and relax in a lounge chair.
- The rotunda helps direct traffic and is open to the second floor.
- The over-sized formal dining room has views to the rear and side of the home and is open to the living room and conveniently located adjacent to the living room.
- The nook offers an informal eating spot and is open to both the kitchen and family room. The kitchen has a massive island and a large pantry.
- Corner fireplaces add character to both the living room and the two-story family room.
- All the bedrooms are on the second level along with a bonus room which is included in the living area calculations.
- Due to its popularity, this plan comes in multiple versions.
- Related Plans: Building on a crawlspace with house plans 23173JD (front-facing garage) and 23176JD (side-facing garage). Get a Victorian exterior with house plan 23171JD and an alternate exterior with house plan 23344JD. Eliminate the rotunda with house plan 2380JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,635 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,010 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,030 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss