Stunning Mountain House Plan with Walls of Glass
4 - 8
About This Plan
- Stunningly beautiful contemporary lines combine with two-story walls of glass to give you a dramatic Mountain house plan.
- The massive sun deck spreads out over two levels with a pergola at one end and there's also a screened porch with an outdoor fireplace.
- Take the spiral staircase down to the covered patio on the lower level and relax in the shade.
- Inside, gorgeous vaulted ceilings start right at the foyer and extend through the great room brightened by the two-story walls of glass.
- Another vaulted ceiling tops the kitchen where you have an enormous kitchen island over 23' wide.
- The sunken bedroom level has three family bedrooms and the laundry room.
- The master suite offers a coffered ceiling and a romantic fireplace with sliding glass doors to the sun deck.
- Need more space? Finish the lower level to gain an extra 3,467 square feet of living space including an extra garage and in-law apartment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,052 sq. ft.
- Deck: 2,462 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 324 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,467 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1911 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss