Superior Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- An exciting blend of mixed materials adorns the exterior of this superior Craftsman house plan.
- Both the foyer and the great room ceilings soar up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- A wall of windows in the great room overlooks the rear screened porch where you can relax in a bug-free environment.
- In the kitchen, a giant hidden walk-in pantry offers tons of storage.
- The master suite truly shines with its tray ceiling, first floor location and a gorgeous master bathroom.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the upper floor gets a special ceiling treatment too as well as walk-in closets.
- A cozy loft space has an open rail that allows you to see into the great room below.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,275 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,015 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 338 sq. ft.
- Deck: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss